SAIF ZONE Company Formation | A & A Associate
What are the pros of forming a company in SAIF ZONE?
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% currency restrictions
- 0% restriction on foreign talent or employees
- Ability to mortgage your premises to a bank or financing company
- Onsite Customs
- It is one of the designated zone
How can A & A Associate help you with Free Zone Company Formation in SAIF ZONE?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation| VAT Return Filing.
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services.
- Support for Company Liquidation.
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company.
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital.
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF ZONE) is also known as the Most Dynamic Free Zone in the UAE. SAIF ZONE is built in close link with Sharjah International Airport and it is easily accessible to the seaports on Gulf of Oman (Port Khorfakkan and the Arabian Gulf (Port Khalid). It also accessible to the rest of the world, irrespective where you have your customer based, SAIF-ZONE offers with a wide range of personal and corporate tax-free income with no import export duties. The service provided by SAIF ZONE is very quick and is initiated with ease.
The applicability of VAT on transfer of goods in designated zone will apply only if the place of supply is considered to be inside the state.
Similarly, Excise Duty will be applicable on Excise Goods when they are released from a designated zone. Designated Zones also has to maintain the controls and conditions of transfer of goods as specified in the Executive Regulation for Excise Tax law.
A & A Associate assists clients to set up their businesses all over the UAE. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations along with documentation formalities.
For Free zone company formation in other Emirates please click below links.