Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Setup| A & A Associate
What are the benefits of setting up business in DAFZA (Dubai Airport Free Zone)?
- The Strategic Location situated next to Dubai International Airport with World class infrastructure provide clients an upper hand to perform business activities effectively and efficiently.
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance
- Dedicated logistics centre
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% foreign enterprise ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- It is one of the designated zone
How can A & A Associate help you set up business in DAFZA Free zone?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the warehouse/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance andAdvisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation|VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
DAFZA Free zone operation is one of the largest and fastest growing economic free zones within the MENA Region. The DAFZA Free zone is one of the world’s most prestigious, innovative and advanced free zones in the United Arab Emirates for Company Set Up Dubai.
Since DAFZA Free zone is treated as a designated zone through the Cabinet Decision No. 59 of 2017 on Designated Zone for the purposes of the Federal Decree Law No. 8 of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT) shall be treated being outside the state. The applicability of VAT on transfer of goods in designated zone will apply only if the place of supply is considered to be inside the state.
Similarly, Excise Duty will be applicable on Excise Goods from DAFZA Free zone when they are released from DAFZAFree zone (designated zone).
A & A Associate helps the clients to set up their businesses in all the free zones in Dubai. We handle the complete Free zone company formation process with strategic recommendations and negotiations with local stakeholder along with documentation.
For other Free zone company formation in Dubai please click below links.