Ajman Free Zone Company Setup | A & A Associate
What are the advantages of Ajman Free Zone Company Formation?
- 100% ownership of establishment/company
- 100% foreign ownership
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- Exemption from personal income tax
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Exemption from other taxes
- Competitive prices on facility usage
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Competitive prices on leasing
- Easy access to low cost labour
- Well-developed infrastructure
- One-stop counter service for effecting transactions (Residency, visas…etc.)
- Fast and easy procedures and in most cases get the license within 24 hours
How can A & A Associate help in Ajman Free Zone Company Formation?
- Review all the essential requirements of your business activities to suggest the best free zone where you can open your Company in the UAE.
- Support you in strategizing your business plan.
- Assistance in preparing the application form which has to be submitted to the Free zone authority.
- Getting your trade name approval, Initial Approval and security approval
- Attesting the legal documents from the concerned department of the authorities for corporate clients.
- Drafting the MOA of the company.
- Proper guidance while selecting the ware house/s or offices.
- Support and guidance for E – channel registration and obtaining the establishment card.
- Assistance for opening your company bank account/s and personal bank account.
- Visa assistance for employees as well as investors.
- Selection of suitable employees for your new formed company
- Proper guidance while appointing an auditor, as having an auditor is a compliance requirement for free zone companies.
- VAT Compliance and Advisory support for VAT Registration| VAT Implementation| VAT Return Filing
- Provisions for Accounting & Book Keeping services
- Support for Company Liquidation
- To add or remove existing shareholder or Director
- To change the trade name of the company
- To produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- To increase or decrease your company share capital
The best thing about planning of Ajman Free Zone Company Formation is that it is accessible to Dubai and Sharjah Airports as well as the sea ports being recognized as one of the best investing zones in UAE serving more than 1000 of vessels per annum. Ajman free zone company formation is moving at a rapid pace towards its expansion and is in line competing with other Emirates in the UAE. It is also comparatively cheaper than other ports in the UAE.
Since, AFZA is treated as a designated zone through the Cabinet Decision No. 59 of 2017 on Designated Zone for the purposes of the Federal Decree Law No. 8 of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT) shall be treated being outside the state. The applicability of VAT on transfer of goods in designated zone will apply only if the place of supply is considered to be inside the state.
Similarly, Excise Duty will be applicable on Excise Goods when they are released from a designated zone. Designated Zones also has to maintain the controls and conditions of transfer of goods as specified in the Executive Regulation for Excise Tax law.
For Free zone company formation in other Emirates please click below links.