Current Job Openings…
Company Formation Specialist
Job Type / Category: Full time. Permanent
Essential Qualifications & Professional Skills:
- Respond to client enquires in a professional manner and build relationship with clients through effective sales conversations and presentations
- Prepare business proposals, presentations and other reports
- Drive business setup projects on behalf clients according to their operational needs in UAE
- Assist clients in identifying the best Zone / Emirate to set up their operations in UAE
- Presenting recommendations to clients regarding the business opportunities and advantages of starting business in different zones in UAE
- Collect information about the client’s business activity in UAE through a variety of methods
- Develop and deliver business presentations with enough justification and analysis
- Assist clients with preparation of their business plans, company structure and profiles of partners and shareholders
- Preparation, Consolidation and submission of documents on behalf of clients to different government authorities for client’s company formation
- Assist the client in opening their bank accounts, identifying appropriate premises for their operations, including for commercial, industrial or warehousing purposes
- Obtain license approvals from different government departments for setting up the client’s business activity in the UAE
- Knowledge about UAE free zones mainland and offshore companies
- Knowledge about trademark registration, Dubai Customs, Dubai Municipality, RERA, Land Department ETC.
- Familiar with bank account opening procedures
- Worked in incorporate service or related field, with existing client’s network
- Familiar with company structuring
- Outgoing personality
- Business Administration/ marketing degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in the same field
- Computer proficiency and literacy.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Presentation, persuasion and motivation skills.
- Project management skills.
- UAE driving license
- Should have experience working as company formation Consultant
- High energy, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly effective communication skills written, oral, group presentations
- Ability to inspire confidence and credibility over the phone
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt effectively to change
Forward your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Company Formation Specialist“.
We are looking for a Sales executive to our team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cold calling potential customers
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Following up with existing customers.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Consultancy firm Sales Experience is Mandatory.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Sales Executive“.
We are seeking to hire Sales Managers with experience in consulting firms.
You will have:
Competent knowledge regarding company formations and has competency for closing audit and other related accounting assignments.
Forward your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Sales Manager“.
Trainee Chartered Accountant
Our trainees describe us as “friendly and supportive”, which reflects our refreshingly different culture.
With excellent communication skills you will be keen to get to know clients, providing professional advice to add real value to their business. Show us your commitment to your development and you may also get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and business recovery.
Our Career Track takes into account different personalities and preferences – you might want to begin your career in audit, but then move into tax, accounts or one of our specialist areas in time. Once you have your qualification, the right people can quickly move up to Executive status and through our management structure building your own portfolio of clients.
You will have:
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly MS Excel)
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both oral and verbal) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Trainee Chartered Accountant“.
Junior Accountant job in Dubai for Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant who has worked in a public practice accountancy firm with 1-2 years experience
The main responsibilities for the Junior Accountant will be:
- Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLPs & Charities
- VAT returns
- Management of day to day bookkeeping and payroll services for several clients
- Assisting with tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- Arranging client meetings
- Assisting Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants with day-to-day tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
Forward your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Junior Accountant“.