DMCC Auditors| DMCC Approved Auditors – A & A Associate
A & A Associate are the Approved Auditors in DMCC. We are one of the authorized auditing firms to setup business on free zone & LLC companies outside free zones in all over Dubai, UAE
Is Audit Mandatory for Companies in DMCC?
Yes, Auditing is mandatory for all Dubai Multi Commodity Centre (DMCC) Member Companies. In accordance with DMCC Company regulations, an auditor has to be appointed by every DMCC member Companies. Each DMCC companies should ensure that auditor is registered as an Approved Auditor in DMCC and is listed in the Approved Auditors List.
Should DMCC Companies submit their Audited Financial Statement to the Authority?
Every DMCC Company has to upload the Audited Financial Statements and Summary Sheet to the portal of DMCC within 90 days after the end of the financial year. In certain cases the authority may provide extension of such period.
DMCC Authority can request additional documents at any stage of the process as well as can request the original documents during inspection.
What are the consequences if businesses in DMCC are not audited?
If a company fails to submit the financial statements audited by the approved auditors in DMCC, within 90 days from the financial year end, it will attract fine as per the provisions of the DMCC Company Regulations. Further there is a risk of non-renewal of trade license in DMCC as well.
How can A & A Associate help you with your Audit in DMCC?
A & A Asssociate being the DMCC approved auditors audit the books of accounts in accordance with the provisions of International Standards on Auditing (ISA). Further we help you to design and prepare your financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Standards (IAS /IFRS) without affecting the independency of auditing. We recommend to improve the internal control measures which will enhance the operating efficiency.
What are the documents to be maintained for Audit?
The following are the list of documents to be maintained and submitted for auditors.
- Legal documents – Memorandum Of Association (MOA), Articles Of Association (AOA), Trade license copy, Share certificate, certificate of incorporation Tenancy contract etc.
- Bank statements and confirmations from banks
- Balance confirmation from debtors, creditors and third parties (as per the samples given by the auditors).
- Statement of deposits from the DMCC portal, copies of Ledgers, sales invoices, purchase bills, expenses bills etc.
- Complete set of books of accounts, trail balance etc.
- Such other information as the auditor may consider necessary.
Why A & A Associate for Audit in DMCC?
- Conducts audit in accordance with the provisions of International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Listed auditor as per the Approved list of auditors
- Focusing to provide quality service on a time bound manner to our clients.
- Members firm in theIECNet, an international association of accountants, auditors and tax professionals
- Our vision is to ensure clients progress financially and socially.
- ISO Certified Chartered Accountants Firm
- Listed with all major banks and free zones in the UAE.
A & A Associate also provide: